- Over mitt made of Profila Stormshell material powered by OutDry - Inner glove features Profila Wind fabric sandwiching 200g 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation - Profila Dry glove lining powered by 37.5 active particle technology and Merino Wool - inForm design with GelFoam reduces pressure and hand numbness - Back of hand zippered pocket holds disposable warmers for added warmth - Absorbent nose wipe on thumb - Adjustable wrist closure on over mitt, pull-on closure on liner - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Fox's new Forge Glove takes all mountain riding to the limit. The internal waterproof/breathable insert keeps you dry when it rains while the polyfil insulation and brushed tricot on the back of the hand reduces wind and keeps your hands warm on the coldest of rides. •10k/10k waterproof/breathable insert •Brushed tricot lining •100 GMS padding at back hand •Water resistant palm fabric •Pull-on loop for secure fit
Craft's Thermal Split Finger Gloves give you a good grip on the bike when chilly weather sets in. They feature Thinsulate insulation and an inside fleece liner glove for added warmth. Plus, Velcro closures and pull tabs create a comfortable fit. - Integrated fleece liner (not removable) - Clarino palm - Thinsulate insulation - Terry thumb - Velcro closure - Pull tab
Premium Plush. King of the road glove for a luxurious all day hand feel. Next gen slow rebound Poron padding through palms for max comfort. - Premium natural and synthetic materials combine for comfort and durability - Full Poron padding in palm for vibration dampening - Anatomical articulated patterning for an enhanced fit in riding position - Power mesh fourchettes for breathability - AX suede connect on fingers and thumb
Cold, wet weather is no match for the RXL Waterproof Softshell gloves. The Profila softshell outer lining provides windproof and waterproof protection, while toasty 100g Thinsulate insulation and fleece lining provide superior warmth in your battle against cold and wet hands. An added touch is the absorbent material on the thumb to softly clean your nose.
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Waterproof insert and fleece lining keep your hands dry and comfortable - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
When it's dark, cold, and nasty outside, reach for Endura's weather-thwarting Luminite Thermal Gloves. • Durable outer fabric with DWR finish • Thinsulate wadding for maximum insulation • Seam-sealed internal breathable waterproof membrane • Wicking inner brushed tricot to move sweat and moisture from skin • Silicone print palm and finger tips for grip • Lightly padded gel palm • Full finger terry sweat wipe • Elasticated wrist with Velcro cuff adjuster • Gauntlet style glove with pre-curved construction • High visibility reflective safety chevrons
Premium plush. King of the road glove for a luxurious all day hand feel. Next gen slow rebound Poron padding through palms for max comfort. - Premium natural and synthetic materials combine for comfort and durability - Full Poron padding in palm for vibration dampening - Anatomical articulated patterning for an enhanced fit in riding position - Power mesh fourchettes for breathability
3 Season Road Performance - Windproof and waterproof backhand panels with light brushed lining - Durable, supple synthetic leather palm with microfiber overlays - Long, superstretch neoprene cuff for no-fuss pull on and snug fit - Silicone grip prints on fingertips and backhand for grip to sleeve - Full finger Terry sweat wipe - E-swipe Touchscreen compatible finger - Reflective details
Garneau's LG Supershield Gloves will keep your paws warm in in the gnarliest conditions. These great lobster mitts are crafted from breathable softshell fabric for warmth and a waterproof, breathable Hipora membrane. The LG Supershields also feature progressive Biogel padding in the palms for superior comfort and fitted Neoprene cuffs with Velcro closures to keep out the cold. They even have reflective details for safety when the sun's far gone.
• Wind blocking materials • ThinsulateTM insulation for added warmth • Padded palm for increased comfort • Silcon impregnated palm improves grip in wet conditions • Large terrycloth thumb • Long fleeced cuff for improved protection • Reflective accents
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
- Pre-shaped glove with brushed, windproof fabric and silicone print in the palm - Elastic, brushed and windproof fabric on top - Clarino fabric inside palm and at crucial parts - Pre-shaped construction for an optimal fit - Ergonomically placed seams - Silicone print in the palm for enhanced grip and power transmission - Sublimated prints 40% Polyester 25% Polyamide 30% Polyurethane 5% OF
Craft's Siberian Gloves let you enjoy the outdoors even when temperatures dip to near-arctic levels. The wind-resistant fabric, neoprene wrists, and Velcro closures block gusts and keep you warm. Plus, silicone dots on the palms improve grip while reflective accents enhance your visibility. - Reinforced, extra gripping palm - Neoprene wrist with Velcro closure - Terry thumb - Windproof and weatherproof - Reflective logo
When it's dark, cold and nasty, reach for Endura's weather-thwarting Luminite Gloves. They keep you warm and dry with seam-sealed internal waterproof and breathable membranes, wind-blocking stretch panels and neoprene cuffs. You also get gel padding in the palms, full-finger terry wipes, and high-vis reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
Impact friendly comfort - 4-way stretch, breathable mesh back with knuckle protector panel - Durable synthetic leather palm with critical padding - Additional knuckle and finger molded protection - Silicone print palm and fingertips for grip - Sure-fit wrist cuff with Velcro adjuster - Terry sweat wipe on thumb - E-swipe touch screen compatible finger and thumb
- Smooth, windproof and water-protective glove with silicone print in palm for enhanced grip - Wind- and waterproof softshell fabric - Fleece inside for extra warmth - Soft, thin and water-protective softshell fabric inside palm - Elastic cuff - Ergonomic, elastic fit - Soft terry on thumb - Reflective print and tape for increased visibility - Touch-screen compatible print - Fabric 1: 80 % Polyester, 20% Elastane, Fabric 2: 100% Polyurethane
Protection and grip designed for all-weather conditions with an ultra long cuff that seals perfectly. FABRICS: -Light Wind Pro®: Windbreaking and breathable -Palm: Clarino synthetic leather DETAILS: -Light Wind Pro®: Windbreaking and breathable -X-Vent ventilation with patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature -Patented Biogel progressive padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury -Fitted elastic cuff -Multi-section Clarino palm: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel -Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption -3M reflective logo: High visibility
Show no fear with Fox's Bomber Gloves! These protective mitts are built for charging downhill and stomping big lines. Molded polycarbonate knuckles keep your hands intact when you're squeezing through the tight stuff. Plus, the supple Clarino synthetic leather palms offer excellent feedback from the trail and solid durability. And, the silicon grippers on the fingertips provide a tactile feel and controlled braking and shifting, too.
Take back the winter with the ideal choice for cold weather excursions. Bellwether's warmest cold-weather glove delivers uncompromising cold and wind protection without sacrificing dexterity and control. Features: - Thinsulate insulation provides warmth without the bulk of traditional insulation - Touchscreen compatible thumb and forefinger - Silicone-impregnated palm area improves grip in wet conditions - Adjustable wrist closure creates comfortable seal against the elements - Longer cuff design improves cold weather protection - Microfiber thumb area to wipe perspiration - Reflective accents improve low light visibility
Sleek and warm, Craft's Storm Gloves protect your hands from the wind and rain so they remain dexterous in cold weather. • Soft, thin, water-protective softshell fabric inside palm • Fleece inside for warmth • Silicone print in palm for enhanced grip • Wind- and water-proof shell fabric on top
Endura's Singletrack Plus Gloves boast heavy gel-padded palms for maximum comfort on rugged terrain. The 4-way mesh fabric is breathable, silicone prints ensure a good grip, and Velcro wrist tabs provide a secure fit. Plus, you'll be able to access a touch screen thanks to the compatible finger fabric, and wipe your face with the terry cloth on the thumbs.
Regular gloves to lobster mitts with neoprene and Teflon water protection. FABRICS: -Upper hand: Thermo-laminated Spandex - Neoprene -Cover: Teflon Spandex -Palm: Amara DETAILS: -X-Vent ventilation with patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature -Patented Biogel progressive padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury -Fitted neoprene double cuff: Spandex inner cuff seals out cold without pressure -70 g 3M Thinsulate insulation -Multi-section palm with X-Vent ventilation: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel, increases ventilation -Tactile areas: Allow usage of touch screen devices -Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption -3M reflective logo: High visibility
The Attack glove features trail-tested, all-mountain knuckle protection provided by D30 - the world leader in impact protecting foam. The D30 padding allows the gloves to stay flexible for ease of movement, but upon impact, they instantly harden to provide bulletproof protection on the knuckles. The palm is a single layer Clarino for excellent bar feel and features TRUFEEL, a sensitivity-enhancing technology on the fingers. TRUFEEL uses internal TPR knobbies on the inside of the glove to heightened sensation and feedback, so you have maximum control of the levers. Lastly, the Attack Glove features a Conductive Clarion palm so you can use your phone without removing your gloves. - Premium D30 knuckle guard - Stretch Cordura ripstop construction with compression molded neoprene - Single layer Clarino palm with strategically D30 Aero foam protection - Conductive Clarino palm for touch screen compatibility - TRUFEEL internal TPR knobbies direct injected at fingertips - Compression molded cuff for secure fit
Stomp the hard line. The Simi Gloves have you covered. 100% created these for hard-charging riders that demand maximum durability and protection. Made from tough perforated leather, the backs and oversize padded closures feature strategic padding to safeguard your hands during crashes. Not that you do, of course. The single-layer Clarino palms provide a bunch free fit, and silicone details deliver a lizard-like grip on your bars. All this armoring doesn't sacrifice mobility or airflow either. You've got finger gussets and breathable mesh uppers that keep your hands dry. Best off all, you won't have to take your gloves off to Instagram your steez thanks to integrated Tech-Thread on the fingertips.
- Individual carbon-fiber knuckle pieces rest on a floating airprene panel to allow both protection and unrestricted motion for easy single-finger braking - Carbon-fiber forefinger protection - Reinforced palm - Silicone gripper on middle and index fingers
Endura's Windchill Gloves combine windproof and water-resistant backs with microfiber palms. Inside, there is a lining for extra warmth. For comfort and control, the palms have gel padding and silicone grippers. You also get Terry panels for wiping your face, Lycra pull-on wrist openings, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
Endura's Windchill Gloves combine windproof and water-resistant backs with a microfiber palm liner for warmth in chilly weather. The palms have gel padding for comfort and silicone finger and palm prints for control and grip on your bars. You also get Terry thumb panels to wipe your face, Lycra pull-on wrist openings, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
This thermal running glove has been redesigned with improved fit and added touchscreen compatibility. • Wind resistant back combined with a synthetic leather palm • Thinsulate flex insulation for comfortable, cold weather protection • Pre-curved ergonomic fit with slip-on pull tab wrist cuff • Touchscreen compatibility with a conductive thumb and forefinger
Page 1 of 6 Next page