- Over mitt made of Profila Stormshell material powered by OutDry - Inner glove features Profila Wind fabric sandwiching 200g 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation - Profila Dry glove lining powered by 37.5 active particle technology and Merino Wool - inForm design with GelFoam reduces pressure and hand numbness - Back of hand zippered pocket holds disposable warmers for added warmth - Absorbent nose wipe on thumb - Adjustable wrist closure on over mitt, pull-on closure on liner - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
For days when the mercury plunges below 15 degrees, Sturmfist 4 provides unmatched performance by combining superior fabrics and insulation technologies. Constructed using a water and wind resistant shell fabric on the back of the hand and water resistant goat leather on the palm with 300g Polartec Alpha in between, Sturmfist 4 provides an unprecedented amount of warmth and comfort. Aerogel insulation in the palm protects against conductive heat loss caused by frozen handlebars, while a 100% merino wool shell lining ensures total moisture control in the worst conditions. - Aerogel insulation in the palm protects against conductive heat loss caused by frozen handlebars - 100% merino wool shell lining is combined with the removable 250g merino glove liner ensuring total moisture control in the worst conditions - By joining superior fabrics and insulation technologies together for the first time, Sturmfist 4 provides unmatched performance
For late fall and early spring riding conditions, Sturmfist 5 protects against cold, wind, and water — all the elements that can make or break an early-season training ride. A water- and wind-resistant shell fabric on the back of the hand meets a layer of water-resistant goat leather on the palm to ensure the utmost protection against the elements. 100g Polartec Alpha insulation keeps the back of the hand warm and comfortable. The 100% merino wool shell lining provides total moisture control in the worst conditions. - 2mm of Aerogel in the palm drastically reduces conductive heat loss issues caused by frozen handlebars - 100 grams Polartec Alpha insulation keeps the back of the hand warm and comfortable - The 100% merino wool shell lining provides total moisture control in the worst conditions
Fox's new Forge Glove takes all mountain riding to the limit. The internal waterproof/breathable insert keeps you dry when it rains while the polyfil insulation and brushed tricot on the back of the hand reduces wind and keeps your hands warm on the coldest of rides. •10k/10k waterproof/breathable insert •Brushed tricot lining •100 GMS padding at back hand •Water resistant palm fabric •Pull-on loop for secure fit
Craft's Thermal Split Finger Gloves give you a good grip on the bike when chilly weather sets in. They feature Thinsulate insulation and an inside fleece liner glove for added warmth. Plus, Velcro closures and pull tabs create a comfortable fit. - Integrated fleece liner (not removable) - Clarino palm - Thinsulate insulation - Terry thumb - Velcro closure - Pull tab
Cold, wet weather is no match for the RXL Waterproof Softshell gloves. The Profila softshell outer lining provides windproof and waterproof protection, while toasty 100g Thinsulate insulation and fleece lining provide superior warmth in your battle against cold and wet hands. An added touch is the absorbent material on the thumb to softly clean your nose.
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Waterproof insert and fleece lining keep your hands dry and comfortable - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
$64.99 - $69.99
When it's dark, cold, and nasty outside, reach for Endura's weather-thwarting Luminite Thermal Gloves. • Durable outer fabric with DWR finish • Thinsulate wadding for maximum insulation • Seam-sealed internal breathable waterproof membrane • Wicking inner brushed tricot to move sweat and moisture from skin • Silicone print palm and finger tips for grip • Lightly padded gel palm • Full finger terry sweat wipe • Elasticated wrist with Velcro cuff adjuster • Gauntlet style glove with pre-curved construction • High visibility reflective safety chevrons
For mild winter riding conditions, there's Nokken. Cold fall mornings and cool spring nights often require their own set of gear. Full-on winter gear will find you overheating quickly, while summer gear lets the chill in too fast. Nokken is designed for these rides. The lightweight design maintains full dexterity whether you're in the drops or riding over technical terrain. Wind and water are kept at bay by the outer softshell to keep chilling fall wind and precipitation off your hands. The suede palm adds grip and durability while the merino backing against the hand wicks moisture to keep you warm and dry. - Lightweight design maintains full dexterity for flat or drop bars, or while using pogies - Water- and wind-resistant softshell fabric provides protection without overheating - Axsuede palm adds comfort and grip - Merino blend liner on palm side retains heat and wicks moisture - Adjustable Neoprene cuff works with a variety of jackets and jerseys
$64.98 - $64.99
Waterproof Winter Warmer - Durable outer fabric - Thinsulate insulation for winter riding - Seam-sealed internal breathable waterproof membrane - Wicking inner brushed tricot to move sweat and moisture from skin - Silicone print palm and finger tips for grip - Lightly padded gel palm - Full finger terry sweat wipe - Elasticated wrist with Velcro cuff adjuster - E-Swipe touchscreen compatible finger
3 Season Road Performance - Windproof and waterproof backhand panels with light brushed lining - Durable, supple synthetic leather palm with microfiber overlays - Long, super-stretch neoprene cuff for no-fuss pull on and snug fit - Silicone grip prints on fingertips and backhand for grip to your sleeve - Full finger Terry sweat wipe - E-swipe Touchscreen compatible finger - Reflective details
A great insulated cold weather glove for winter outdoor activities. - Terry loop knit interior lining for warmth and comfort
• Wind blocking materials • ThinsulateTM insulation for added warmth • Padded palm for increased comfort • Silcon impregnated palm improves grip in wet conditions • Large terrycloth thumb • Long fleeced cuff for improved protection • Reflective accents
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Wave bye to cold, wet hands Protect your hands from wind, rain, and cool weather with the Bontrager Stormshell Cycling Mitts and its strong, seam-sealed Profila Stormshell fabrics. These durable, fleeced-lined cycling mitts are designed to be worn over your traditional cycling gloves when rain and sleet are in the forecast so you can ride longer, no matter the conditions. - Profila Stormshell fabric is lightweight, waterproof, and breathable - Fleece-lined with insulated fill provides next-to-skin comfort - Adjustable elastic cord helps keep the cold out - Longer cuffs offer better wrist coverage so fingers stay warm - Integrated buckle lets you pair gloves together to prevent losing one after rides - Lobster-style internal finger divider provides better dexterity for easy shifting and braking - Seams are sealed to keep hands warm and dry during rainy rides
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
- Pre-shaped glove with brushed, windproof fabric and silicone print in the palm - Elastic, brushed and windproof fabric on top - Clarino fabric inside palm and at crucial parts - Pre-shaped construction for an optimal fit - Ergonomically placed seams - Silicone print in the palm for enhanced grip and power transmission - Sublimated prints 40% Polyester 25% Polyamide 30% Polyurethane 5% OF
Craft's Siberian Gloves let you enjoy the outdoors even when temperatures dip to near-arctic levels. The wind-resistant fabric, neoprene wrists, and Velcro closures block gusts and keep you warm. Plus, silicone dots on the palms improve grip while reflective accents enhance your visibility. - Reinforced, extra gripping palm - Neoprene wrist with Velcro closure - Terry thumb - Windproof and weatherproof - Reflective logo
- Smooth, windproof and water-protective glove with silicone print in palm for enhanced grip - Wind- and waterproof softshell fabric - Fleece inside for extra warmth - Soft, thin and water-protective softshell fabric inside palm - Elastic cuff - Ergonomic, elastic fit - Soft terry on thumb - Reflective print and tape for increased visibility - Touch-screen compatible print - Fabric 1: 80 % Polyester, 20% Elastane, Fabric 2: 100% Polyurethane
Show no fear with Fox's Bomber Gloves! These protective mitts are built for charging downhill and stomping big lines. Molded polycarbonate knuckles keep your hands intact when you're squeezing through the tight stuff. Plus, the supple Clarino synthetic leather palms offer excellent feedback from the trail and solid durability. And, the silicon grippers on the fingertips provide a tactile feel and controlled braking and shifting, too.
The weather outside may be frightful, but you're going to run anyway: protect your hands and stay out there longer. The windproof (1CFM) back of the hand keeps the gusts from slowing down your run, while touchscreen compatibility helps you keep in touch without exposing your fingers. Silicone dots on the palm help you get a grip and reflective hits increase visibility on after-work group runs. - Terry back knit construction, windproof (1CFM) overlay on back of the hand - Touchscreen-compatible on thumb and index finger - Silicone grippers on palm and fingers - Reflective hits for visibility - Knit in Vietnam: 46% Nylon, 37% Merino Wool, 17% Elastane
Take back the winter with the ideal choice for cold weather excursions. Bellwether's warmest cold-weather glove delivers uncompromising cold and wind protection without sacrificing dexterity and control. Features: - Thinsulate insulation provides warmth without the bulk of traditional insulation - Touchscreen compatible thumb and forefinger - Silicone-impregnated palm area improves grip in wet conditions - Adjustable wrist closure creates comfortable seal against the elements - Longer cuff design improves cold weather protection - Microfiber thumb area to wipe perspiration - Reflective accents improve low light visibility
- Profila Windshell fabric is lightweight, windproof and water-resistant - Bonded synthetic and fleece palm provides great durability, grip, and warmth - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Sleek and warm, Craft's Storm Gloves protect your hands from the wind and rain so they remain dexterous in cold weather. • Soft, thin, water-protective softshell fabric inside palm • Fleece inside for warmth • Silicone print in palm for enhanced grip • Wind- and water-proof shell fabric on top
Endura's Singletrack Plus Gloves boast heavy gel-padded palms for maximum comfort on rugged terrain. The 4-way mesh fabric is breathable, silicone prints ensure a good grip, and Velcro wrist tabs provide a secure fit. Plus, you'll be able to access a touch screen thanks to the compatible finger fabric, and wipe your face with the terry cloth on the thumbs.
Dexterous, Winter Waterproof - Seam sealed, waterproof, breathable internal membrane - Stretch, windproof outer fabric for flexibility - Fast-dry, insulating fleece inner - Durable, synthetic leather palm with gel padding for comfort - Silicone palm and finger prints for grip - Extended cuff with Velcro adjuster for improved fit and warmth - Full Finger Terry sweat wipe - High visibility reflective prints
Regular gloves to lobster mitts with neoprene and Teflon water protection. FABRICS: -Upper hand: Thermo-laminated Spandex - Neoprene -Cover: Teflon Spandex -Palm: Amara DETAILS: -X-Vent ventilation with patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature -Patented Biogel progressive padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury -Fitted neoprene double cuff: Spandex inner cuff seals out cold without pressure -70 g 3M Thinsulate insulation -Multi-section palm with X-Vent ventilation: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel, increases ventilation -Tactile areas: Allow usage of touch screen devices -Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption -3M reflective logo: High visibility
The Attack glove features trail tested All Mountain knuckle protection provided by D30 - the world leader in impact-protecting foam. The D3O padding allows the gloves to stay flexible for ease of movement, but upon impact, they instantly harden to provide bulletproof protection on the knuckles. The palm is a single layer Clarino for excellent bar feel and features TRUFEEL, a sensitivity-enhancing technology on the fingers. TRUFEEL uses internal TPR knobbies on the inside of the glove to heightened sensation and feedback, so you have maximum control of the levers. Lastly, the Attack Glove features a Conductive Clarion palm so you can use your phone without removing your gloves. Capture every moment and feel free to share - #foxmtb. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Premium D30 knuckle guard for impact protection - Stretch Cordura ripstop construction with compression molded neoprene - Single layer Clarino palm with strategically D30 Aero foam protection - Conductive Clarino palm for touchscreen compatibility - TRUFEEL internal TPR knobbies direct injected at fingertips - Compression molded cuff for secure fit
Stomp the hard line. The Simi Gloves have you covered. 100% created these for hard-charging riders that demand maximum durability and protection. Made from tough perforated leather, the backs and oversize padded closures feature strategic padding to safeguard your hands during crashes. Not that you do, of course. The single-layer Clarino palms provide a bunch free fit, and silicone details deliver a lizard-like grip on your bars. All this armoring doesn't sacrifice mobility or airflow either. You've got finger gussets and breathable mesh uppers that keep your hands dry. Best off all, you won't have to take your gloves off to Instagram your steez thanks to integrated Tech-Thread on the fingertips.
$47.50 - $47.99
Endura's Windchill Gloves combine windproof and water-resistant backs with microfiber palms. Inside, there is a lining for extra warmth. For comfort and control, the palms have gel padding and silicone grippers. You also get Terry panels for wiping your face, Lycra pull-on wrist openings, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
Page 1 of 6 Next page