$40.00 - $42.99
Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
- Yokozuna inserts feature Scott-Mathauser generation x compounds - Legendary Scott-Mathauser brake shoes have been the Standard in brake performance for decades - Salmon color compound: feature an Updated iron-oxide formula for superior stopping power in all conditions. Provide excellent braking without the abrasiveness of other severe condition brake pads - Black color compound: Features a softer Gen-x compound for Great all-weather braking. Slightly less stopping power than the Salmon but has greater modulation
- Grips the bottle cap like a wolf on prey and pops it right off every time - Features slot for truing brake rotors and a large hole for a keychain or carabiner - Made in the USA from 7075 T6 aluminum. 32g
- Stainless steel torx t-25 Bolt for disc brake rotors - Set of six
- Used between the caliper and fork/Frame mount to space the disc brake caliper to the correct rotor plane
Optimize your aero set-up with Vision's Trimax Aero Brake Levers. They're made of fine cold-forged aluminum in a minimalist design that's super light and aero. They are compatible with all Vision 22.2mm-diameter bars and can be adapted to 24mm bars (bars and adapter sold separately). Vision's Drag-On brake cable set is included. These levers are for single- and dual-pivot sidepull brakes (sold separately).
- Replacement hydraulic tubing with fittings
- Set of (6) precision machined Torx T25 titanium disc rotor bolts
- Non-Integrated brake levers for urban, Singlespeed, Cross, Tri and tt use - Ergonomic aluminum lever with grippy, textured rubber hoods - Includes spring loaded push button cable tension quick release.
Aerodynamic U-style TT/Tri brake with asymmetrical forged TT6 aluminum arms - Center carrier mounts behind the front fork legs and seat stay bridge - Side-pull cable routing with flexi cable pipe ensures that steering is unobstructed - Includes titani
Looking for a great brake upgrade for your SRAM or Campagnolo-equipped cyclocross bike? TRP's CX-8.4 linear-pulls are the answer. The 84mm-tall CNC'd-aluminum arms work seamlessly with SRAM and Campy levers, and they deliver outstanding stopping power and speed control while providing ample mud clearance. Plus, the integrated barrel adjuster on the noodle makes those on-the-fly adjustments simple. Feathery titanium hardware keeps weight down, and you'll love the brake-pad holders that make toeing-in and replacing the pads a breeze.
Looking for a great brake upgrade for your cyclocross bike? TRP's low-profile CX-9 linear-pulls are the answer. The 90mm-tall CNC'd-aluminum arms turn brake lever input into outstanding stopping power and speed control, while also providing ample mud clearance. Dual spring-tension adjusters allow you to easily center your brakes and set up your preferred lever feel. Feathery titanium hardware keeps weight down, and you'll love the brake-pad holders that make toeing-in and replacing the pads a breeze.
TRP’s HY/RD gives you the performance and feel of hydraulic disc brakes with one simple—but significant—change to your existing mechanical disc-equipped road or ‘cross bike. The HY/RD (High Road) uses your current cable to activate the hydraulic caliper for more power and modulation than a conventional mechanical disc brake. The dual-piston caliper engages both brake pads when you squeeze the lever, so a crisp, responsive lever-feel accompanies your excellent stopping power. Available with 140mm or 160mm rotor options, these brakes deliver the perfect amount of control for your needs, whether it’s long, hilly descents or frequent, lower-speed dismounts in cyclocross. Plus, their slim profile tucks in neatly for great aerodynamics and minimal obstruction on chaotic ‘cross remounts, so the HY/RDs will only slow you down when you want them to.
When a four-time World-Cyclocross Champion from Belgium is given free-rein to design his ideal ‘cross brake, you get a World Cup worthy brake that relishes the punishing conditions of mud, sand, snow, and dust. TRP’s RevoX cantilever brake is built specifically for use with road-style levers, so you get a crisp, confident feel every time you tap the brakes. The lightweight twin-plate aluminum arms provide optimal leverage and great responsiveness. And, with plenty of built-in tunability like the dual spring tension adjusters, integrated barrel adjuster, and TRP’s Inplace Adjust pad holders, you can easily setup the perfect pad contact. So, when conditions turn the course into a gauntlet of muck and chaos, rest assured that the RevoX will still deliver excellent mud clearance and stopping power.
No shortcuts were taken when Niels Albert, a four-time World-Cyclocross Champion, was given free-rein to design his ideal cross brake for Belgium’s infamously harsh conditions. The resulting masterpiece is TRP’s RevoX Carbon cantilever brake. Built specifically for use with road-style levers, these canti’s deliver a crisp, confident feel every time you tap the brakes. The twin-plate carbon fiber arms provide exceptional stiffness, optimal leverage, and considerable weight savings. And, with plenty of built-in tunability like the dual spring tension adjusters, integrated barrel adjuster, and TRP’s Inplace Adjust pad holders, achieving the perfect brake-pad contact point is easy. Should you find yourself powering through Belgianesque course conditions, rest assured that the RevoX will shed mud and deliver stopping power—after all, it was made for this kind of torture.
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
•Compatible with most caliper style brakes •Designed for water clearing
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
• Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes • Steel construction • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • 200 grams pair
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
Page 1 of 20 Next page