- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
If variety is the spice of life, then the Moloko bar oozes umami at every bend. It offers a multitude of hand positions to keep you comfortable and in control over the course of a long day riding over varied terrain. It also has plenty of spots to mount your various accessories. Dangle a handlebar bag from it, strap some lights to it, throw a GPS on it (if that's your thing), and ride all day. It comes in a standard width of 735mm but if 685mm is more your style, don't you worry. Surly added cut marks so you can easily make it so. - Material: CroMoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 735mm; Cut marks for 685mm - Rise: 0 - Sweep Angle: 34 degrees - Weight: 709g - Color: E.D. coated Black
$85.99 - $89.99
The Mad Max handlebar has been a part of WTP's line since 2008 to cater to Max Gaertig’s powerful style with a towering (at the time) 8.7" rise. The Mad Max bars now feature a rise of 9.5", and a width of 30". Paired up with max's proven geometry, the classic just got better.
$77.99 - $82.99
After his standout part in their video,“Foundation,” WeThePeople rewarded German tech machine Felix Prangenberg with his own signature collection. At the helm, the Pathfinder 4-piece handlebar features an oval crosstube for improved strength and dent resistance, and is available in two rise options and both 22.2mm standard and 25.4mm oversize tubing sizes. The Pathfinder is one of WTP's most advanced products yet and goes hand-in-hand with Felix’s highly progressive style of riding.
FSA's Metropolis multi-position handlebar features a stylish wing shape for an ergonomic, flip-flop design at home on your commuter, cruiser, or cafe racer. Set it as a high flyer or low rider to suit your personal and riding styles. - Weight: 300g - Width: 620mm - Backsweep: 46.5° - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm - Rise: 32mm
The 10-4 Bar is the biggest bar Odyssey makes. It uses large radius bends, thicker walled, butted tubing, and a traditional 7/8-inch crossbar for superior strength and durability. These bars have a post-weld heat-treating which is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects. Features: - 1.8/1.3mm thick, multi-butted main tubing - Butted, traditional 7/8? crossbar for strength - Large radius bends for greater durability - Post-weld heat-treated Specs: - 10-inch rise - 30-inch width - 11-deg backsweep - 4-deg upsweep
Odyssey's 49er is a traditional-looking 4-piece bar that uses multi-butted main tubing, traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength, larger radius bends for greater durability, and welded end caps to reduce flex. These bars have a post-weld heat-treating which is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects. SPECS - 9-inch Rise - 29-inch Width - 1.5° Upsweep - 12° Backsweep - 2lbs 3.4 oz
$77.99 - $79.99
A beast like pro rider Dillon Lloyd needed a bar built to withstand the biggest drops and burliest of crashes. The Buck bar is one of the first bars in BMX to utilize the new 25.4mm clamping technology, allowing for a stronger, stiffer bar that a rider like Dillon can have full confidence in, without having to worry about it slipping or breaking when things get rough. WeThePeople used time-tested "M2" heat-treated, 4130-chromoly tubing and Dillon's own geometry to create this ultra-dependable set of bars you can get "Buck" with. - Tubing: 7/8" multiple butted - Easy-cut marks on the end of the bars - Dual radius bends for extra strength - Backsweep: 11-degrees - Upsweep: 1.5-degrees - Weight: 22.2mm bar: 895g (31.5oz/1.97lbs), 25.4mm bar: 925g (32.48oz/2.03lbs)
$77.99 - $79.99
WeThePoeple Pro rider, Dan Kruk, is somewhat of a connoisseur of handlebars, so it is only right that he have his own signature model. Named after his home town in Wisconsin, the Stallis bar is built to withstand Dan’s all-out savagery on a bike and comes in both regular 22.2mm and 25.4mm oversize clamping options.
The Patrol bar uses a larger bending radius and classic geometry to give it that timeless look. No crazy features here, just a strong, light handlebar perfect for roasting through the bigline or carving round the local bowl. - Material: Full liquid post heat-treated 4130 "M2" chromoly - Tubing: 7/8” multiple butted - Backsweep: 12 degrees - Upsweep: 1.5 degrees - 19mm crosstube
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c
The Sweepstakes bar is a big, comfortable bar that comes in at 29 inches wide and 9 inches tall. SPECS - 9-inch rise - 29-inch width - 10.5° backsweep - 4° upsweep - Multi-Butted41-Thermal processed 4130 chromoly - Weight 34.3 oz.
Introducing the Odyssey Highway Bar. It’s the biggest bar Odyssey makes and features a traditional 7/8” crossbar tubing for superior strength and durability on taller bars. SPECS - 9.5-inch rise - 29” width - 12° backsweep - 1° upsweep - Multi-Butted - 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Weight 35 oz.
$59.99 - $69.99
The Radio Bikes team wanted a tough do-it-all bar with a classic look, so the Nemesis bar uses dual radius design for smoother bends, as well as more resistance to bending. Paired up with fully heat-treated and multiple butted 4130 Chromoly tubing, the Nemesis bar features classic geometry and is available in both 9.25" and 9" rises to keep everyone happy.
Velo Orange's take on multi-hand-position handlebars, The Crazy Bar: half cruiser bar, half bull horns. Intended for touring, with multiple hand positions allowing the rider to move their hands around the bar during long stretches in the saddle. The main grip area is 22.2mm and fits mountain bike grips, flat bar brake levers and shifters. The bull horns are 23.8mm and fit bar end shifters or reverse brake levers. 25.4mm clamp area. Bull horns are 23.8mm so road levers/bar end shifters fit. Main bar is 22.2mm so MTB grips, levers and shifters fit. - Weight: 860g - Backsweep: 45° - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm and Road 23.8mm
- Inspired by old Italian Cafe Racers and clubman bars, adds interest to any bike - CrMo-plated Tange steel - Clamp diamater: 25.4mm - Rise: 5 deg - Width: 22.8" (579mm) - Up/back sweep: 15 deg
- Extra wide 6061 aluminum with tons of sweep - Forward offset to negate the sweep's stem shortening effect - Sweep: 15 degrees
$49.90 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
$49.90 - $53.90
- Shot-peened tange aluminum that makes for a great narrowish touring/townie bar - Compatible with MTB grips and shifters - Can be used flipped as a riser bar or down for a less upright position
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
Top off your beach or town cruiser with Sunlite's O.S. Cruiser Handlebars. They're made from lightweight aluminum so you keep your rig nice and light, and they feature the classic cruiser shape you know and love. At 27.5-inches wide, you'll be plenty comfortable as you cruise your favorite pavement or boardwalk, and the 6-inch rise lets you sit up in style to take in the scenery.
$32.95 - $43.95
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
Dave Mirra designed Black Label's Handlebars so you know they're good. They're made from butted, heat-treated chromoly for toughness.
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
Page 1 of 2 Next page